…be the first one to get the details
of the NEXT Odense Investor Summit!
Meet the Investors
- We invest in tangible product companies with strong growth potential
- Companies must have products on the market with a strong value proposition – typically documented via annual revenue run-rate between 20 and 100 mDKK – and provide a scalable business opportunity in an attractive market
- Last but not least, we are looking for experienced and ambitious teams who want to partner with us on their growth journey
- We are looking broadly at tangible product companies with opportunity for high-growth. Special attention is given to companies with products that either
- Enable the digital transformation of industry (Industry 4.0) or;
- Take advantage of the digital transformation to provide new and smarter products, new business models, and/or new levels of operational efficiency
We look for scalable pre-seed companies that build on a significant innovation with a competitive edge. All backed by a truly competent team.
- Development stage: Early-stage, – from preseed, seed to series A.
- Team – we look for strong founding teams, preferably with existing experience in the market they’re targeting.
- TAM – We look for global billion € markets.
- Tech – Preferably protectable tech (either patents or other IP).
- Transformational – always looking for solutions and services that disrupt existing industries or verticals.
- 10x return – the fund must be able to see a 10x return on our investment over a 10-year period.
- Micropsi Industries
- NVision Imaging
- Effect Photonics
- Data Artisans
- KIVU Technologies
- GNA Biosolutions
- Quanta Dialysis Technologies
- AYOXXA Biosystems
- Wise Neuro
We invest within digital tech and industrial tech. The digital tech fund invests in B2C- and B2B-oriented businesses in the fields of commerce, marketplaces, mobile and software. The industrial tech fund places its focus on deep tech, e.g. in industry 4.0, resource efficiency, industrial AI, IoT, enterprise software, cyber security, as well as medtech.
- Turnover should reflect proof of business i.e. sales that reflects that customers are willing to pay for the solution. In other words that the value proposition is big enough to justify for the price.
- Development stage after the seed phase
- An ambitious and competent team with a will to succeed
- Market: A large international market or global niche, where the company can maintain a stronghold
- Innovation: Highly innovative and unique products, service, business plan, distribution etc.
- Business model: Economically scalable sales and production
- Environment and ethics: Are included in our assessment if relevant
- Business plan: A clear and well-defined business plan
- Return and exit: The return must match the investment risk and be proven by a realistic
For further information, please contact:
+45 23 414 007